I will be making quite of few in-person and virtual presentations this year! These are excellent ways to continue your personal development, but it might also give us a chance to meet face to face! Let me know if you plan to attend any!
Jan. 23 at 1pm Eastern – Things We Love About Vantagepoint – Full Sail Partners Webinar
Feb. 1 at 10am Central – Viva la Información! Visualize Marketing Performance at the SMPS Southern Regional Conference (San Antonio, TX)
Feb. 13 at 1:30pm Eastern – Virtual Workshop: Proposals 101 – Capture Planning presented by SMPS
Mar. 5 at 4pm Eastern – Elevate Your Data Collection and Maintenance Program – No CRM Needed! at the SMPS Atlanta Bootcamp series (Atlanta, GA)
Mar. 19 at 2pm Eastern – Gain Perspective on KPIs and Improve Your Viewpoint at the SMPS Southeastern Regional Conference (Asheville, NC)
July 31-Aug 2 – Visualizing Marketing Performance with KPIs and Dashboards at the SMPS Build Business Conference (Washington DC)
Hire Me to Speak at Your Event
Are you looking for a presenter who understands A/E/C marketing and business development? If so, I am your gal. With more than a decade working at both engineering and architecture firms, I worked my way from a marketing coordinator new to the industry to a marketing and business development director managing a department of more than a dozen team members.
I approach my topics with actionable advice that your audience members can implement immediately. Previous presentation topics range from business development coaching to productivity and data management. Specific presentations include the following titles. Other topic areas can be developed to meet your group’s needs.
- Developing Your Data Collection & Maintenance Program – No CRM Needed
- Mission Possible: Training Technical Staff to Maximize Client Relationships
- Positioning to Win: Knowledge is Power and Differentiation is Key
- Organize Each Day to be Home by Dinner and Still Meet Your Deadlines
- Marketing 101: Keys to Success in a Professional Services Career
- All Aboard! How to Design Your Onboarding Program to Cultivate Future Leaders