I will be making quite of few in-person and virtual presentations this year! These are excellent ways to continue your personal development, but it might also give us a chance to meet face to face! Let me know if you plan to attend any!
SMPS Central Florida Chapter – Oct 24
Deltek Insight 2018 (Dallas, TX) – Nov 5-8
SMPS Southern Regional Conference (San Antonio, TX) – Jan 30 – Feb 1
SMPS Southeastern Regional Conference (Asheville, NC) – March 18-20
Hire Me to Speak at Your Event
Are you looking for a presenter who understands A/E/C marketing and business development? If so, I am your gal. With more than a decade working at both engineering and architecture firms, I worked my way from a marketing coordinator new to the industry to a marketing and business development director managing a department of more than a dozen team members.
I approach my topics with actionable advice that your audience members can implement immediately. Previous presentation topics range from business development coaching to productivity and data management. Specific presentations include the following titles. Other topic areas can be developed to meet your group’s needs.
- Mission Possible: Training Technical Staff to Maximize Client Relationships
- Positioning to Win: Knowledge is Power and Differentiation is Key
- Organize Each Day to be Home by Dinner and Still Meet Your Deadlines
- Marketing 101: Keys to Success in a Professional Services Career
- All Aboard! How to Design Your Onboarding Program to Cultivate Future Leaders
Contact Me About Speaking to Your Group