Done-for-You Recruiting Tools!
The Marketing Recruiter’s Starter Kit contains all the materials to help you find your next marketing professional.
Job Descriptions for all Marketing Department Functions
It contains job descriptions for all levels from marketing assistants to directors. It also has job descriptions for graphic designers, communications assistants and managers, and business development managers.
General and Job-Function Specific Interview Questions
Once you find the potential candidate, you will want to ask the best questions during the interview to gauge their experience and work style. That is why I also included interview questions that are both general and function specific.
Measurable Performance Goals
Whether you are hiring a new marketing professional or already have a team in place, you will want to establish the appropriate performance goals to maximize their potential. The Starter Kit contains performance goals for each position based on the SMART goal setting principles.
What you’ll get:
- Starter Kit that includes a guide, instructions, resources, and swipe files.
- 9 job descriptions specific to an A/E/C marketing department. They range from marketing assistant to the director as well as graphics, communications, and business development roles.
- 120 interview questions that cover experience, time management, communication and learning style as well as job-specific questions.
- 30+ measurable performance goals for each level and function of the A/E/C marketing department.
- 15+ articles to learn more about recruiting, interviewing, performance goal setting, workplace culture, and training and development – all specific to the A/E/C industry.