Implement these time management strategies to meet your deadlines and still be home for dinner.
What you’ll learn:
- How to identify and use your Productivity Energy Flow.
- How to define your schedule and not let it define you.
- How to tackle your to-do list while minimizing distractions like email and meetings.
- How to leverage work-life, not balance, to maximize your time and goals through scheduling, automation, delegation and elimination.
What you’ll get:
- Guidebook that walks you through each stage of managing your time: 1) Productivity Energy Flow, 2) Defining your Schedule, 3) Tackling your To-do List, 4) Minimizing Distractions, and 5) Leveraging Work-Life.
- Worksheet to track your Energy Flow
- Scheduling Worksheet
- To-do List Samples and Template
- Work-Life Leveraging Map – This maps your work and personal goals centered around YOU to see how you can start to leverage where they can work together.
- BONUS: You will receive a video walk-through of how I organize my email to organize and filter the hundreds of emails I receive daily.
- BONUS #2 – My ebook 7 Steps to Email Bliss.