Stop wasting your valuable time looking for files!
Imagine a time where you have a logical, organized marketing directory where files and the most recent information can be found quickly and easily. I have developed such a system nearly a decade ago that I have since adapted at two other firms.
What you’ll learn:
- Why you should care about your marketing file directory.
- Items to consider before creating the directory and moving files and folders.
- The 7 steps to create and GO LIVE with your beautifully organized directory.
- Best practices for naming files.
- BONUS: My simplified CRM tool: The Proposal Log-In system. Hint: It is in Excel so any firm can afford this. It is also a great resource to help you find and archive proposals as well as calculate hit rates.
What you’ll get:
- End Your File Frustration Forever eBook where I walk you through step-by-step on how to develop your Marketing File Directory and Proposal Log-In System.
- File Directory Planning Worksheet
- Sample Marketing Directory List
- Done-For-You Marketing Directory List
- Sample Proposal Log-In Worksheet
- Done-For-You Proposal Log-In Excel Worksheet